6/recent/ticker-posts

Who is the fastest female in the world right now?

Who is the fastest female in the world right now?

Who is the fastest female in the world right now?
Who is the fastest female in the world right now?

The world and Olympic champion said of her ever-changing hair: "I still want to show young girls that it's possible to be different and have personality."

World's Fastest Woman Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce made a colorful statement at the 2022 World Athletics Championships

Olympics superstarShelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Her fifth historic 100m title at the 2022 World Athletics Championships in Eugene, Oregon, has one thing not to be missed: hermed blonde and green hair Her Jamaican title floats in the background.

“I also spend a lot of time thinking about my hairstyle, what I want to wear and what my colors represent,” Fraser-Pryce told Olymp Trade.com Wednesday in an interview. monopoly issue. “I'm like, 'This year, I'm definitely staying away from blue and red because of course it's the color of the United States. I stay away from red and blue. '”


Instead, she sported shirts in the colors of her uniform as she took the lead on the podium in Sunday's women's 100m final, which saw Shericka Jackson take a silver medal with the champion. Olympic rival Elaine Thompson-Herah to win the bronze medal.

“I am just who I am and celebrate the different things I do to feel confident and have a good time. I definitely think that, as athletes, we spend a lot of time, a lot of our time training hard and focusing,” Fraser-Pryce said. “So now, when it's time to go on the track, I want to be happy. I want to be funny, I want to have fun, and I still want to show young girls that it's okay to be different and have your personality and still have fun with it. "


She laughed when asked about the correction she made - mid-match - to her hair during the women's 200m race earlier this week.

“I really didn't panic, thank god. I started and then my hair got in my face and I was like, it's one of two things. I move it, or I end up in another lane, and that will be a disqualification. And I don't want that,” Fraser-Pryce explained.

However, it caused a slight change in plans before the final where she still easily qualified.

“When I came back, my coach said, 'You know it's not going to happen tomorrow, right?' I said, 'Sure,' she laughed. “And, then, I changed the wig to make it shorter and more distinct. But yeah, you know, those things happen in running conditions, but you have to be prepared. It also shows that you can't just be frivolous when it comes to your competitors. You just have to focus and make sure that your hair is tied back, away from your face and without any harm.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments